Bipolar Treatment is Bipolar

A blog about treating bipolar disorder and a place filled with my schizo thoughts.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rediscovering LP4

Ratatat always works, and I haven't listened to enough LP4 yet.
Posted by Unknown at 12:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Alternative Music, Good Electronic Music, LP4, Ratatat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (15)
      • Another Cigarette After NAC Supplements and @Treat...
      • Winter is progressing
      • The back and forth of a bipolar mind
      • Combined Vyvanse and L-Tyrosine Supplement
      • Rediscovering LP4
      • Grimes - Oblivion Video and Lyrics
      • Grimes - Genesis. Reach for that sky.
      • Another thought on l-tyrosine
      • Got my l-tyrosine today
      • Another Chemical Dependency
      • The eat problem
      • Pushing Bipolar Thoughts Aside
      • The Ice Dance is Ecstatic
      • I like writing. I don't like writing.
      • A thought a day keeps the doctor away

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.