This blog will serve as my cloud nine. The more I write the better I am. The problem is that I don't feel as though my thoughts fit neatly into The Bipolar One, my main bipolar blog. I'm way too picky and OCD. Things have to work a certain way and I take things way too seriously.
Yeah, you'll find posts about bipolar treatment here. There's a lot I have to say about it considering I've been trying to treat this mental illness of mine for quite some time now. But this place will primarily be a place for my thoughts.
My goal is to ramble at least once a day here. Cleanse the mind so to speak. The key is to get myself to type on autopilot when writing is that last thing I want to do. I need to break through and tap into writing when I need it most. These are the times when nothing works, and I just don't know what to do.
A bipolar blog with bipolar thoughts. I can't say for sure if things will always make sense here. I just need a place to write down my thoughts, to express, and to do it all without second guessing. Second guessing leads to feeling stuck and hopeless. I've got to smash through the wall. Post, post, post, and post some more, like it's a heroin addiction.
No comments:
Post a Comment